Half-Inch success rate?

1. I'm going through the quests and many of them require alchemy. The problem is, the reagents don't respawn as fast as I'd like and I resort to hunting monsters for materials. Are there any factors that increase the success of the 'Half-Inch' ability?

User Info: harvest117

harvest117 - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the replies, you were both helpful but I decided to close the question by accepting the first answer. Now to find the accessory...

User Info: harvest117

harvest117 - 6 years ago

1. Factors that increase steal chance are the following:
    Higher deftness and the Thief revocation accessory doubles you overall chance. If you want to steal, ranger would be best considering it has the highest deftness at lvl99.

User Info: headquincey

headquincey (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I've always assumed the Half-Inch success rate is proportional to the success rate of dropping the item after battle. I'm sure deftness plays a good role, plus the Honor Among Thieves accessory for revocating a thief certainly helps, but as far as I know it's all proportional to the actual drop rate of the item.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0