Question from Aprilfoools

Complete monster list?

Does anybody know where I can find a complete monster list with all the information about them and pictures? I've been looking for a while now...

Anything is appreciated

Donkeygame answered:

Dragon's Den has an extensive beastiary that sems to be what you're looking for. It has a ton of information on every Dragon Quest ever made including IX. It takes a minute to get the hang of navigating the page at first, but I'm sure once you do you'll find it a valuable resource.

Here's a link to their DQIX beastiary:
www.woodus.com/den/games/dq9ds/monsters.php

For the record, I will chime in and say that Zaraf's FAQ is awesome and I still use it, often in conjunction with Dragon's Den.
0 0

Answers

TGSnowwy answered:

It doesn't have pictures or the descriptions you'd find in the game's bestiary, but Zaraf posted a Bestiary with detailed monster info like resistances and weaknesses, item drops (and percentages), XP, Gold, stats, and locations.
0 0

pyromite answered:

Look in google. Short of that, there's a very well made bestiary in the FAQs section here.
0 0

Complete Quest List? Answered CidVIIChick
Where is the last monster to complete quest #86 (Brave the Caves)? Answered ShadowAura100
Job list? Answered cloudwolf7
Quest list? Answered lazymaster02
Skill List Translation? Answered basch07