Question from Teringt

My build so far! Opinions please?

Ok! I'm gonna post here how I allocated my skills points so far, and I would like people to analise it and say if it is good or not ^^

Paladin - Virtue(max), Guts(max), Courage(max), Focus(max), Sword(max), Acquisitveness(4)

Gladiator - Shield(max), Guts(max), Courage(90), Fistcuffs(max), Focus(max), Acquisitveness(4)

Mage - Spellcraft(max), Enlightment(max), Virtue(max), Wand(max), Litheness(42), Acquisitveness(4)

Sage - Virtue(max), Enlightment(max), Spellcraft(max), Focus(max), Faith(max), Acquisitveness(4)

I have like 100-200 skills points left on each class, and Im thinking on max Ruggedness on everyone to boost critical rate, etc.

OBS: I may change weapon for my gladiator too, but I love fistcuffs =p. And I would like recomendation on what weapon I should max for my sage ^^

Ok, that's it! What do you think about my team classes? Do you think I used my skills points wisely? Any type of criticism is welcomed!

jeronimo777 answered:

I'm not going to tell you if it is a good team or not, because it is your team, not mine. I have no right to tell you what you should and shouldn't do. I don't want to come off as being rude, but it is your game, do what you want to do, and don't listen to everyone else. I don't, and I do just fine.
2 0

marsofthefire answered:

I would max out every single weapon and special skill for all your players. I did that, and it came in handy. then train and exchange someone ( irecommend mage) for another gladiator because mage is basically a not-as-good version of a sage. get that dream team up to ninety nine each. but, this is your game.

My opinion, do what u want 2 do
1 0

NeoRider777 answered:

I agree with both marsofthefire and jeronimo777. It,s your game dude,do as you please.If YOU feel alright about your team,then so be it.
0 0

Good way to build my team? Answered mixingplaids
DQ9 DLC Hack Help (What Tech Do I Need?) Unanswered pixelpalindrome
Is there any point to having more than 3 followers? Open Dartpaw86
Do I have good Vocations? Open LyliTheMinstrel
What now...? Open Nster90