Question from Luiman04

Best equipment for sage?

Head-star circlet
body-emperors attire
hand-einhander
legs- impregnable legging
feet-dragon warrior boots
weapon- uber miracle sword

Sinfullyvannila answered:

It really depends on what role you are using the sage for. Since you have Einhander equipped, I'm guessing it's for damage. Anyway, there are several different configurations you can go for.

For Damage I recommend:
Head: Mega Magical Hat
Body:Xenlon Robe
Hand: Gloomy Gloves(first in an upgrade line) or Guru's Gloves
Legs: Tantric Trousers
Feet: Shaman Shoes
Accessory: Sorceror's Ring or Brainy Bracer

For Healing
Head: Canny Cap
Body: Celestria's Rainment
Hands: In order of ascending quality, Ethereal Gloves, Guru's Glove, Blessed Bindings
Legs: Tantric Trousers
Feet: Shaman Shoes
Accesory: Goddess Ring or Brainy Bracer.

There are better post game items, but that is a starting list. In both cases i reccommend Ethereal Shields if you have 100 SP in shields. I'd also reccommend Spears for a weapon, it seems to be the best for low Attack Power classes. Lightning Storm doesn't appear to scale off of attack power, Multithrust works great with Demon Spear(chance to cause instant death), Thunder Thrust works great for Metal Slime hunting and Attack Power doesn't really come into play for that. You may want Wands or Bows with a damage build for the MP recharge, but between MP per step items(Happy Hat and Goddess ring) and cheap Magic Waters, i don't really see the piont in investing all the skill points in either.
0 0

How do I unlock Sage? Answered mcantrell
Mage or Sage? Answered LamboB1
Were is the Sage's elixir? Answered slayerofdark123
Can I still to unlock the sage class? Answered ANTOTRON
How do you unlock Sage class? Answered bscykk98