Question from Mr_Bojingo

Question about Seeds?

Is there a certain cap to the stats? or how many seeds you can feed to your guys? Or can i just keep feeding them seeds and continue to get stronger?

And speaking of stats, does resilience boost magical defense too? I'm trying to boost my pallies' hp and defense so that i can survive a buttload of forbearences, but the all-party magical attacks kick my ass.

Does the '999' also apply to HP and MP? And if i were to cap out my MP to 999, would equipping a wand be useless? other then the magical might/mending buff and the mp absorbtion rate.

And does anybody know which armors give resilience to spells? I mean all spells, not just fire only, or ice only.

From: WildWesley 4 years ago

Max for all stats is 999 (including HP), but that will take a boatload of seeds. Also note that using seeds in one vocation does not carry over to other vocations.
Stats don't seem to give you magical resistance, but some equipment does. If you're fighting a magic user, have everyone cast Magic Mirror (shield skill) to reflect it back at them (note that the enemy will be hit 4 times if they target your whole party). Mirror armor also bounces magic back, but only about 50% of the time.

The max is 999.

I don't know if there is a stat for magical defense, though some armor gives resilience to spells.