3 Items missing?

1. My Sage's Scripture,Minstrels Manual,and Sterling's Whistle aren't in my bag anymore.How do I get them back?

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago
    It was in my Hero's bag and I went to use it and it wasn't there.I also checked my party members bags and my bag and it wasn't there either.

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago
    Same thing with the scrolls.

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago
    I've cecked 5 times carefully and I still didn't find them.

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago
    Mine went missing after i accidently switched it for a healing item :/

User Info: DLR12345

DLR12345 - 6 years ago
    Is there another way to get them back?

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago
    Did you check your Important Items category? I've not gained any of these...but I would look there to see if they happen to be that important. =B Otherwise I have no clue. Could you have given them to someone in multiplayer by accident? (I know - not likely.)

User Info: jonniemike

jonniemike - 6 years ago

1. Click the Organize Items option. This will clear each character's inventory of everything except the Special Scroll items (and put the other stuff in the bag). Now go to the bag and have it arrange items alphabetically (I think it was the select button). If they're really not in there, then the options are:
    1) A terrible glitch.
    2) You got them all in one run and forgot to save before turning the game off.
    3) You were using Action Replay or some other device and messed up.
    None of which I can help you with.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The more important question is how do you lose them in the first place? The only places they can even be are in your bag and in your characters' inventories since they can't be sold or dropped.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I would suggest looking through your bag over and over again. In my own personal experience, i try to look for something and i can't find it. When in reality, with like 13 pages of items in my bag, i tend to overlook it on a page, so i have to usually check each item 1 by 1 rather then quickly skimming each page. I'm betting you accidentily transfered it to your bag or something. So i would suggest slowly searching your bags, starting from the last page and searching backwards.

User Info: Mr_Bojingo

Mr_Bojingo - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I've noticed a glitch in the inventory and field magic/spells screen where some items are missing. Mine was only a temporary glitch, so I'd suggest closing your menu, leave the area and head to a different map, and open up there. It may have something to do with those exact coordinates in the game's map, maybe there's something buggy with the game's codes, maybe you just have a defective copy. If it continues, complain about it to Square and you'll have to restart the game.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Either the games glitched (unlikely) or maybe you turned it off without saving or even started a quest which required you ti give them in (unlikely).

User Info: Distortion1996

Distortion1996 - 6 years ago 0 0