Easy Brighten Rocks?

1. I've been killing Goodybags for the last three hours, but the only thing they are not dropping anything. I also found a spot near Gleeba, but it doesn't respawn too often. I've also heard of another spot, but I can't find it.

So, any way of getting easy brighten rocks?

User Info: ddgafd

ddgafd - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the fantastic tip. Anymore for future reference?

User Info: ddgafd

ddgafd - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the awesome tips, I'll be sure to use them if need be.

User Info: ddgafd

ddgafd - 6 years ago

1. There is a spawn point northeast of Gleeba, at an old well north of the oasis, but you've already found that. There's also a spawn point on the east side of the Wormwood Canyon, on the northwestern point. But if you're looking for common enemies that drop them, head deep inside a grotto.

The Cosmic Chimeara can be killed pretty easily and drop Brighten Rocks like they were a dead currency. The only problem is, they're only found deep in nature grottoes. Find a high level nature grotto, you'll find enough Cosmic Chimaeras to fill a demonic aviary.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The other spot is west of Wormwood Creek, up the steps, and left into the area with dirt and rocks.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Half-Inch the Goodybags. One of the faster ways to get brighten rocks if you can get goodybags to spawn regularly. I have a hard time with them spawning outside Batsuereg.

Also the other spot mentioned by Azn Playah, is good. Use a Map from woodus.com/den/games/dq9ds/maps.php?tp=maps_overworld to find wormwood creek.

User Info: Derak_Necron

Derak_Necron (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0