Question from marsofthefire

How do I solve quest 125?

A man near the enterance of Batsureg says to talk to batkhaan, but when i go to his house, it says that him and batsorigg are paying respects to the wife/mother. What should i do.

Accepted Answer

PokemonVeteran answered:

Go to the cave where you found Batsorig talking with Khoonbish during the quest line with Saransastral (spelling?). He and his father should be in the cave praying in front of the wife/mother's gravestone. The cave is located Northwest of Batsureg.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
How to solve quest 15? Answered dorkod_x
How do I solve quest 72? Answered Mr_C_Guy
How do I solve (quest 65)? Open springspirit
How do I solve quest 107? Answered rh3ia

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.