B1 and B2 of all Grottos, do they have chests??

1. Are there ever any chests on the first two floors of any Grottos? I've been through about 30 so far and I've never seen a chest until the 3rd floor. Is this just me being unlucky, or does the game not spawn chests on the first two floors?

User Info: Lord_Nuruhuine

Lord_Nuruhuine - 6 years ago

1. I have never seen a chest until the third floor, so I'm believing not. If someone says that they have seen a chest there, I'm very tempted to insist that they weren't paying attention to what floor they're on and thought second when they were on the third. That's not to say they're wrong and there are indeed chests on the first and second floors, I'm just saying don't count on it and dive deeper for the more worthwhile treasures.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

1. I've had a chest on the second level before, so I think it's just luck.

User Info: leafyoddish98

leafyoddish98 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I don't know. So far I've only seen chests on the third level and down, but I've heard people say that when they've had 'loot' dungeons (ones with a really high number of chests), they've had them on the second level. Still none on the first though.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1