Question from StellaRella

How often do I get new extra quests from Wifi?

So far I have received up to quest 131-5 but these few days i have not received any new quests and guests when connecting to wifi. I'm sure it's available, but why doesn't it show up at all as if the developers have not updated these quests online yet. But there seems to be some people have completed or downloaded all of them. Hope someone could suggest what i could do or am I missing something?

Answers

Azn_Playah answered:

They're released about every 2 weeks. The people that completed them either are playing the Japanese version or used a cheat device to unlock the quests.
1 0

StellaRella answered:

So that's why there are some faqs in how to complete the extra quests, must be they have completed the japanese version.
0 2

OpticNeo answered:

In America you get a new quest on a friday
1 1

0DragonWarrior0 answered:

In Japan, all the DLC quest are complete, but in the US, they processing all the remaining quest. Just wait, it will be completed just check it every Friday.
1 1

drgnslayers answered:

The most recent quest available in both UK and US is 'Nightmarey Questmas' . If I remember right, it is Quest #154.
1 1

alfiebadboy answered:

How do you these quests?
0 3

epb45 answered:

What about in the uk?
0 0

drgnslayers answered:

if I remember correctly, the last quest (#184) was available for download at the end of June 2011 or in July in North America and UK
0 0

Wifi quests and Multiplayer question? Answered 81723
Can't trangress extra quests? Open 88Ger
Is there any wifi only ? Answered Dijkztra
Wifi Wondering? Open vincent_cloud
How do i play wifi? Answered ffcc4ever