How often do I get new extra quests from Wifi?

1. So far I have received up to quest 131-5 but these few days i have not received any new quests and guests when connecting to wifi. I'm sure it's available, but why doesn't it show up at all as if the developers have not updated these quests online yet. But there seems to be some people have completed or downloaded all of them. Hope someone could suggest what i could do or am I missing something?

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago

1. They're released about every 2 weeks. The people that completed them either are playing the Japanese version or used a cheat device to unlock the quests.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. So that's why there are some faqs in how to complete the extra quests, must be they have completed the japanese version.

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. In America you get a new quest on a friday

User Info: OpticNeo

OpticNeo - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. In Japan, all the DLC quest are complete, but in the US, they processing all the remaining quest. Just wait, it will be completed just check it every Friday.

User Info: 0DragonWarrior0

0DragonWarrior0 - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. The most recent quest available in both UK and US is 'Nightmarey Questmas' . If I remember right, it is Quest #154.

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers - 5 years ago 1 1
  5. How do you these quests?

User Info: alfiebadboy

alfiebadboy - 5 years ago 0 3
  6. What about in the uk?

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. if I remember correctly, the last quest (#184) was available for download at the end of June 2011 or in July in North America and UK

User Info: drgnslayers

drgnslayers - 4 years ago 0 0