Good Lv for beating Final Boss?

1. What's a good level to go the the Realm of the Almighty(second visit) for? I have a Minstrel, a Martial Artist, Priest, and Mage. My strategy is have Marial Artist set for Show No Mercy, my Priest to Focus On Healing, and my Mage to Fight Wisely. I usually use psyche up on my Minstrel and than use Falcon Slash. Tell me if you think that this is a good strategy for Fighting the 3 Bosses in Realm of the Mighty.

User Info: GAMEFRAK100

GAMEFRAK100 - 6 years ago

1. Well, I'd recommend that you change that priest and mage into double sage.
    Reason is sages get some pretty strong magic attacks and they learn heal spells such as Multiheal at level 38(?) also they learn Zing at level 25(?), 45 for Kazing.

If your main attacker is your Martial Artist then I suggest instead of Psyche Up with your Minstrel use Egg on to increase the tension for your M.A and also have your Martial Artist use Psyche Up.

If possible you should try and get a Gladiator into the mix for their high attack power.

Fighting the three Sub-bosses with the strategy you have right now should be fine, but you should set all of them to your own control incase you might want to have one of your characters do something else when they don't need to heal or anything.

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0