What's the minimum requirement for a rank S grotto?

1. I've got a level 99 team and I've revocated everyone once. At best, I'm stuck cycling between grottoes reaching down to rank B. Do I need to revocate my team two more times just to reach down to S? What's the minimum?

User Info: pyromite

pyromite - 6 years ago

1. To elaborate, you get rank S by traversing 12 floors into a rank C. Every 4 floors, the rank goes up. C is the maximum starting point sorry.

User Info: Tensuda

Tensuda (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The minimum is 9 total party revocations and party at lvl99 for being able to get high level grotto maps.

User Info: FLUDDGadd

FLUDDGadd - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. anything about 90+ will start you at C bud. And there is no way that you will get to the boss in a 90+ map in under 12 levels.

User Info: Crazed_kid

Crazed_kid (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. In my experience you don't have to revocate at all. I had an S-Ranked Ruins grotto without any revocations, I just came across it randomly. I just kept on beating grottoes until I got lucky.

User Info: Satchamoe

Satchamoe - 5 years ago 0 0