2 Questions about a couple items?

1. I just happened to pass by a description of the lucky pendant on another website, and the site mentioned that the pendant negates all debuff spells. Am i to assume that it will protect me 100% of the time against Disruptive Wave and any other kind of spell the screws with my Oomph, Kabuff, and Magical Barriers?

Also, i just read somewhere (dont remember where) that someone claimed that the Legendary Armor also negates debuffs as well. Is this true? And if so, does it apply to Seraph's Robe as well?

User Info: Mr_Bojingo

Mr_Bojingo - 6 years ago

1. According to the Equipment Effects sticky on the Board page:

Lucky Pendant
    -40 to blunt, sap, decelerate, and decrese spell resistance

Victorious armor+glorious armor+mythical armor+legendary armor
    -18, -20, -22, -25 to fire and ice, Walk recover HP and MP

Angel's robe+archangel's robe+aeon's robe+seraph's robe
    -20, -22, -25 to fire, ice, wind, lightning, earth, dark and light; -30, -35, -40 to whack

I assume the numbers are percentages, but I'm not sure. I don't think any of that helps against Disruptive Wave since it isn't a negative effect but rather a removal of other effects (if that makes any sense). Even if it does work, it would not be 100% as you hope.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The only thing that prevents Disruptive Wave is the Paladin's coup de grace, Knight Watch, and only for that one character.

User Info: djcroft77

djcroft77 - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
A couple of questions? Answered
2 Questions?. Answered
4 Questions? Unresolved
I have 3 questions? Unresolved
A few questions? Unresolved