Question from GAMEFRAK100

Cursed Items?

I remember in one of the recent games there wer cursed itmes that could never be quiped once equipped. Are there any items like that in this game, if so what are they?

pyromite answered:

First and foremost, you can unequip cursed items. It just takes Benediction from a either a priest in your party or from the church. And secondly, every piece of cursed equipment can be alchemized with a pinch or three of Saint's Ashes or a Lucky Pendant (which takes a Reckless Necklace and one thing of Saint's Ashes).

It's also worth noting that almost any cursed equipment you change through alchemy can be changed back via alchemy with a Malicite.
0 0

Answers

VulpesMundi answered:

Yes, there are quite a few items like that, including the Reckless Necklace and the Hades' Helm. Using alchemy and combining cursed items with either Saint's Ashes or Lucky Pendants you can 'uncurse' an item. Though technically this makes a completely different item.
0 0

How do I equip cursed items? Answered TSB-G
Where can I find all the cursed items in the game? Answered TSB-G
What is cursed equipment for? Answered redchain777
What equipment is cursed? Answered CrankyStorming
Need 3 cursed item for a shaman? Answered Aeontachi