Question from natsax12

Where can I find the basic gladiator gear?

All i need is the shirt and shoes where can i find them?

Answers

PokemonVeteran answered:

The priest inside All trades abbey on the lower level should give you a quest when your a level 15 gladiator. The reward from the quest is the armor your looking for, not sure about the shoes.
0 0

AlphaReptile answered:

The Tactical Vest you need can be obtained bye completing quest 104 'Glad To Be Of Service'. You can start this quest by talking to Unscrupulus Maximus who is on a small island east o Hermany. The requirements to start the quest is by completing quest 103 and having your Gladiator character at level 15.

The shoes you need, the Payback Pumps, can be bought at Wormwood Creek after obtaining all the Fyggs and certain story scenes are witnessed.
0 0

How do i make 'gladiator's guide' work with my gladiator? Answered joshTof78
Help find quest for Gladiator? Answered miyamoto_kun
Where can I find the default equipment for each of the basic classes? Answered Celestial_Light
How do i become a gladiator? Answered AlphaBlaze12
Gladiator help? Answered DeFormation