Is this the end?

1. I've beaten Corvus but don't know what to do now. What else can I do in the post-game? I don't know anyone else who has Dragon Quest IX by the way so can't go in grottos.

User Info: GAMEFRAK100

GAMEFRAK100 - 6 years ago
    Sorry, forgot to say I already got starflight express and I can't do grottos because I can't do the canvas for guests thing.

User Info: GAMEFRAK100

GAMEFRAK100 - 6 years ago

1. You actually don't need to Canvas guests to get grotto maps.

Near the top of Zere Rocks on the broken stairs there's a passed out man who you need to give Special Medicine to and you'll get your first treasure map and the location of that grotto should be next to Stornway Castle.

Also if I'm not mistaken you should be able to get a free treasure map from the King of Stornway after beating the game. ( Or at least I did )

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Grottoes aren't multiplayer only, you can do them single player or multiplayer and you can even do them before you beat the game. Now that you did beat Corvus though, you can do more post-game quests, unlock the Starflight Express, and visit previously unreachable areas in the world.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0