Question from GAMEFRAK100

Is this the end?

I've beaten Corvus but don't know what to do now. What else can I do in the post-game? I don't know anyone else who has Dragon Quest IX by the way so can't go in grottos.

GAMEFRAK100 provided additional details:

Sorry, forgot to say I already got starflight express and I can't do grottos because I can't do the canvas for guests thing.

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

You actually don't need to Canvas guests to get grotto maps.

Near the top of Zere Rocks on the broken stairs there's a passed out man who you need to give Special Medicine to and you'll get your first treasure map and the location of that grotto should be next to Stornway Castle.

Also if I'm not mistaken you should be able to get a free treasure map from the King of Stornway after beating the game. ( Or at least I did )
1 0

Answers

Azn_Playah answered:

Grottoes aren't multiplayer only, you can do them single player or multiplayer and you can even do them before you beat the game. Now that you did beat Corvus though, you can do more post-game quests, unlock the Starflight Express, and visit previously unreachable areas in the world.
0 0