How to beat corvus?

1. what is the best way to beat corvus in his final form?
    My team
    (Leonardo/me) ministrel lv56
    Samantha sage lv38 (in training)
    Amanda mage lv52
    Micheal martial artist lv55

User Info: soulsilver132

soulsilver132 - 6 years ago
    I changed my mage to a gladiator what shoul she use?

User Info: soulsilver132

soulsilver132 - 6 years ago
    Around what level shoul i get her to to fight corvus?

User Info: soulsilver132

soulsilver132 - 6 years ago
    Is there a way you can see how much health your opponets have left? If so please tell me

User Info: soulsilver132

soulsilver132 - 6 years ago
    What is the armour & weapon for my hero? He has a fire blade, boss shield, mythril helm, sacred armour, heavy handwear, dragon warrior trousers and boots, and mighty armlet.

Where can find the ones you name?

User Info: soulsilver132

soulsilver132 - 6 years ago

1. I don't mean to disappoint you but there is no way to see how much health your opponents have left. it'd be nice though. As for your gladiator, she should be fine...just make sure that she uses a sword and has falcon slash. One last thing i want to add is that you should try and have your martial artist and gladiator whenever possible reach super high tension and then hit Corvus hard.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well, to me it seems like you could beat him right where you stand now if you haven't tried yet. But if you still can't beat him than try changing either the mage or martial artist to a Gladiator.

User Info: GAMEFRAK100

GAMEFRAK100 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. Falcon slash is a sword skill, not an item.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. I beat him with all my teamates in lvl 30-35.
    My team
    Me-Warrior
    Minstrel
    Paladin
    Priest
    I forgot what level they were, but i know it's between 30-35
    I used my paladin for defence using kabuff or magic barrier
    If you have a higher leveled priest, he could use insulatle to protect yourself from corvus's breath based attacks
    Your priest could also use multheal or omniheal (if higher leveled priest)
    Zing could be used by the minstrel and the priest, but your sage probably already has the spell kazing
    And the warrior could be focused on taking away health from corvus
    It would help to have everyone equipped with life bracers or a miracle sword

User Info: DatBoyAlex

DatBoyAlex - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, corvus has 4800 max hp, so for finding how much hp left, you could simply subtract the damage dealt from 4800 starter, over and over, and using that to your advantage, choosing the right attacks, and deciding if channel anger is worth the risk, and also if you should change weapons under misc on the battle menu. hope this helps!

User Info: beanojuice

beanojuice - 4 years ago 0 1
  5. My party consists of:
    Minstrel: 56
    Priest (in training): 20
    Martial artist (in training): 29
    Paladin (in training): 28

I've stormed through every other boss with no problem but when it comes to corvus 2nd form, i've been dying and dying all the time.
    My minstrel has Erdricks sword (sword skill 100), Mithryl helm, caraprotic armour, silver shield, vesta gauntlets, sturdy slacks, safer shoes and a spirit bracer.
    Everyone is quite strong as they are but I wondered what level I should be to kill him

I owned this game since I was 6 and it's been ages but i've stil not killed him!

User Info: Greenfacialhair

Greenfacialhair - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. To get more skill points, fast and easy, just switch your vocation on your least leveled character then take hem out to Up over and kill stuff there. When you level up, DONT SPEND THE POINTS, just save them then once you get a decent amount just switch over to the original vocation and spend the skill points.

User Info: LyliTheMinstrel

LyliTheMinstrel - 1 year ago 0 0