How do I solve quest 107 - off the record?

1. I have to defeat 3 infernal armors using pincushion and 3 of the characters knows this ability, but somehow i don't know how to get it to damage the enemies despite that my team has high speed and they use pincushion before the enemy makes a move but still my characters takes the damage when they attack the team. Anyone know is there a good way to complete this quest ?

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago
    all it says is my characters takes the damage, not the infernal armors. I know others say you should use whistle, but that's not the case since 3 of my characters has used it before the armors attack them but still nothing has deflected.

User Info: StellaRella

StellaRella - 6 years ago

1. Also, don't put on any equipment to keep your defense down and increase the damage you receive (and therefore reflect back)

User Info: djcroft77

djcroft77 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. What I had to do was change my Pincushion-using characters to a completely untrained, level 1 class. Minimal defense. What I've seen, Pincushion returns damage proportional to what you take. So the more you take, the more you give. Smack the Armors just shy of killing them, then let Pincushion finish them off.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0