Question from robotrigger

Good secondary skills for an Armamentalist?

Hi all,

Trying to build up an Armamentalist and was wondering what some good other Vocational Skills I should invest in? I posted earlier bout Magical Might and if that effected The Fource skills and such but someone said no...

what stats should I be looking to boost along to help my Armamentalist out then? Any suggestions or good strategy tips?

Thanks guys!

Answers

OpticNeo answered:

Well, On my Armamentalist I gave Sword,Axe,Hammer,bow, guts, and spellcraft so he would be good for magic and attack
0 0

Crazed_kid answered:

To me Armamentalist is a class you master all of the fource and then switch to either the Sage or Mage. Once you have all of the fource skills you don't need the class anymore. That is the good thing about them. I have a level 99+6 Sage that mastered Armamentalist and he has 600MP. So he is quite useful for all magics.
1 0