Question from apost01

Where do you go after you defet the wight knight ?

I have defeted the wight knight and went to the city to hear the song and now I am at a loss as to what to do next. I have gone to all the aread avaible in the game and do not see the next step. help please

Answers

PrinceNimzar answered:

After defeating the Wight Knight, you return to Stornway. Speak with the King. He will be disappointed that you didn't kill the Wight Knight. Then talk to the princess. She will send you to speak with her Nanny in Zere. After speaking with the Nanny you'll need to head West and North to Brigadoom.
1 0

Red_Bird_of_Cha answered:

Once you hear the song you will see the Wight Night when you leave Zere. Then look for the area North of the area that Zere is in. There will be a lot of poison swamps in it. On the Map will be what looks like a giant shadow. Head there. There will be Brigadoom or whats left of it at least.
1 0

crone_nick answered:

The princess will tell you about a song she heard about a town called Brigadoom. You need to go to her room and talk to her. Bring someone who can use Safe Passage becuase there is alot of poison water there,
0 1

legendguru6 answered:

Talk to the king go to zere and listen to brigadoom's song then venture thru brigadoom fight lots of monsters then you'll meet the bossfight morag note: she can poision u so have safe passage .
1 0

How many hit points does the Wight Knight have? Answered bronzeboy6
How do I beat (Wight Knight)? Answered Kendra1989
How do I beat Wight Knight? Answered anima-aisu
Finding party members for Wight Knight? Answered Zeix50
Anyone know where i can find Wight Kings? Answered Mr_Bojingo