Question from JacintoBlu

How should i spend my skill points on my mage and which weapon skill is best for her?

i dont know what weapon i should give to my mage and because of that i dont know how i should spend my skill points? Please help

VulpesMundi answered:

Ultimately your choice of weapon will depend more on personal preference than anything else. You're probably better off getting the mage's unique skillset and worrying about weapon skills later when you can change change classes. Once you acquire the ability to change classes power level all of your available classes on Metal Slimes in the Quarantomb to at least 15~20 for extra skill points. Put those bonus points into something that will give your characters permanent max MP and try to max at least one weapon skill per class (spears or axes are the best choice so you can abuse Thunder Thrust and Hatchet Man respectively for Metals hunting). Later down the road when you reach the Bowhole dungeon, you'll have access to Liquid Metal Slimes so you can grind more to level 40 for even more extra skill points.
0 0

Answers

baratron answered:

I'd spend your skill points on Wands, because Mages are pretty short of MP initially, and the Wand skill comes with MP boosts at various levels. These are:
03 - MP+10 while equipping a Wand.
13 - MP Absorption +2%.
31 - MP+30 while equipping a Wand.
57 - MP Absorption +4%.
70 - MP+60 while equipping a Wand.
84 - Auto MP Recovery with Wands.

Also, at level 44 Wands you get Caduceus, which is a powerful healing ability. It costs only 2 MP but heals 75 HP or more.
0 0

What's the best way to get skill points? Answered zero132132
Is there any possible way to reset skill points? Answered cloudwolf7
Can I undo skill points? Answered Gamernut35
Points from Seeds of Skill...? Answered Blademaster_Kai
About Skill Points Upgrades? Answered Abyss2011