How do I beat (Corvus)????

1. My Party :
    Warrior lv.43
    Paladin lv.36
    Priest lv.36
    Martial Arist lv.42

How to defeat him? can you give me bezt sulotion to defeat him??

User Info: LongVagebond

LongVagebond - 6 years ago
    Where i can leveling my priest?

User Info: LongVagebond

LongVagebond - 6 years ago

1. for your leveling, i would suggest going to the Bowhole and going to the third floor underground and kill liquid metal slimes for a little bit. I'd do that until your party is all around the level 45.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Try leveling your priest and paladin to atleast level 40 that way your priest knows multiheal

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I agree with the others...you need to level. I would suggest trying to level your paladin and priest up to level 40. Also, if you're willing to level more, you may want to switch the Priest to a Sage to get access to Kazing.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You can also change vocations to lv 1s, then harvest skill points. You can level quickly because you have good equipment, then allocate skill points to Virtue (defense and HP) and something to increase strength, hp, or agility.

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Like everyone says you need to be at least lv. 45. plus if your priest learns multiheal that will help a lot since he does a lot of a lot of phisical damage.

User Info: superman12omz

superman12omz - 6 years ago 0 0