Question from LongVagebond

How do I beat (Corvus)????

My Party :
Warrior lv.43
Paladin lv.36
Priest lv.36
Martial Arist lv.42

How to defeat him? can you give me bezt sulotion to defeat him??

LongVagebond provided additional details:

Where i can leveling my priest?

PokemonVeteran answered:

for your leveling, i would suggest going to the Bowhole and going to the third floor underground and kill liquid metal slimes for a little bit. I'd do that until your party is all around the level 45.
1 0

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Try leveling your priest and paladin to atleast level 40 that way your priest knows multiheal
0 0

Pokegirl answered:

I agree with the others...you need to level. I would suggest trying to level your paladin and priest up to level 40. Also, if you're willing to level more, you may want to switch the Priest to a Sage to get access to Kazing.
0 0

WildWesley answered:

You can also change vocations to lv 1s, then harvest skill points. You can level quickly because you have good equipment, then allocate skill points to Virtue (defense and HP) and something to increase strength, hp, or agility.
0 0

superman12omz answered:

Like everyone says you need to be at least lv. 45. plus if your priest learns multiheal that will help a lot since he does a lot of a lot of phisical damage.
0 0

How do I beat Corvus? Answered little_Assassin
Would I be able to beat Corvus? Open xKnilx
How do I beat Corvus #2??! Answered Trigger_Monkey
How to beat corvus? Open soulsilver132
How do you beat Corvus 2(stuck on him just like everyone else)? Open Shadowscyther22