Can the main character(hero) job change?

1. I wanna be a gladiator but.. I cant physce up and none of my chars have egg on excpet me but you cant use it on yourself o_o
    Otherwise ill be a magic knight

User Info: ricoj4

ricoj4 - 6 years ago
    So after I do that 3 times does it let me choose who i wanna job change?

User Info: ricoj4

ricoj4 - 6 years ago

1. You have to beat the boss in the Tower east of Alltrades Abbey before you can change anyone's job. Talk to everyone is Alltrades several times and make sure you learn "Bow" (party trick) from someone before heading to the Tower.

Completing the "kill some slimes with Dragon Slash while at full tension" quest unlocks the Gladiator job, but you need to be able to switch jobs first in order to switch to Gladiator. I didn't think you could even get those quests until you could job-change...

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. It will unlock the class for any character you recruit + your hero to job change into. Any number of times. It isn't a one time deal.

You can job change every character you recruit plus the hero after you have gone passed a certain point in the game. It isn't very far into the game.

*****Spoiler Warning*****

I think you are talking about the one were you need to psych up to 100 then use dragon slash on a slime, You don't have to psych up yourself. You can psych up any character that can use dragon slash. Once you get past the storyline quest for Alltrades Abbey you can change your Hero into any unlocked class.

User Info: Red_Bird_of_Cha

Red_Bird_of_Cha - 6 years ago 1 0