Question from Yosyi

Can anyone give a guide to levelling?

Hi guys, Id like to ask a very simple question.
Anyone knows the best way to level our characters?
Well, My characters are all around 45, the best monster I can fight is the Liquid Metal Slimes. Im looking for the Metal King Slimes but people said they only appears at high level grottoes, and I've never get any high level grotto maps (the highest I got is lvl 17 grotto >.<)
So can anyone tell me the best way to level, or where should I go? or anything that will help... thanks :)

TGSnowwy answered:

There's a "Levelling Guide" right on the FAQs page!

There's also a Sticky Thread about Grottoes at the top of the first Board page, but you basically have to remember two things.
One: A Grotto's stated level and its quality are different values, and it's really the quality that matters.
Two: You can improve the quality through 3 things: having your main character as high-level as possible; revocating your main character from 99 to 1 in a single class up to 10 times; and beating your highest-quality current map.

Unless/until you find a good MKS map, your best leveling will probably be from beating up as many of the strongest monsters as you can find.
2 0

Answers

antny1 answered:

There's a link in the levelling to a grotto calculator. it helped me get my grottoes, all you need is some easy-to-find numbers from your game.
0 0