My hero's skills maxed?

1. Is there any point in skill points when my hero's skills are maxed on everything,swords,spears,knives,guts,etc.

User Info: DragooN_25

DragooN_25 - 6 years ago

1. When you have all skill trees maxed, including the one time revocation to get the last 2 needed, there is no point for skill points anymore. they continue to accrue until it reaches 2600, after that skill points are no longer gotten.

User Info: bloodydarn

bloodydarn - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. My heros skilles were maxd at level 40 its all in how you level them up. he is a leve 21 minstrel with 13 lithenes points. a level 28 gladeator with a little over 50 points in guts. a fully maxed out paladin stats was at level 42 or so and now im level 62 palidin. i have 6 armantilist points at level12. so what im trying to say is even when you get them maxed out level them up in different vocations then max there other stats or if it takes to long to level them up in your main vocation switch vocations then earn your skill points chand back to your main vocation and distribute the points as wanted.

User Info: lion_hartd

lion_hartd - 6 years ago 0 1