Question from carlxx3

How can I beat Corvus on its final form?!

I need help! these r my charecthers and their levels and vocations: Minstrel level 51,Monk level 51,Warrior level 51 and another Monk level 46.

marsofthefire answered:

Wow. ummm get 2 character as a b.master/gladiator and one as a sage. and either a monk/priest or a paladin
0 0

Answers

Pokegirl answered:

I would get someone else who can use a sword, such as a Warrior or a Gladiator, and then use Falcon Slash a lot. Also, make one of your Priests into a Sage so you can have access to Kazing, and the other into a Paladin. Oh, and pull people through a lot of vocations so you can get more skill points and put them into Strength (Warrior/Minstrel) and Defense.
1 0

PokemonVeteran answered:

i agree with Pokegirl, using falcon slash is a good way to rack up damage on corvus. Getting a sage isn't a bad idea either.. Lastly, it probably wouldn't hurt trying to get some skill points for your sword users into the Martial Artist skill tree that unlocks psyche up (i don't remember the name off hand). This will let you increase tension quickly, making you able to be in a state of super high tension for maximum damage.
0 0