Question from hsvelocity

I'm stuck on land with no way to get back to the Starlight Express, can someone help?

After completing the main story, I immidiately began the mission to beat the Leviathan and get back the Starlight Express. after I was done, and gained control of it, I chose to land on an Island. Now, there is no way to get back on it. I read in a guide that I was supposed to get Sterlings Whistle after the cutsene, but I never got it. I need help, does anybody know what I am supposed to do?

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Check you bag, it's not considered as a "Important Item" so if you auto-sorted the items in your character inventories then the whistle was moved to the bag.
Check again.
1 0

Answers

VulpesMundi answered:

Did you 100% complete the quest? As in it's completed and has a star on your quest list. If it isn't, you missed a step. If it is, you really should have received the whistle and it's probably buried somewhere in your everyday items. Check again.
0 0