Question from bagkingz

Do traits stay with the specific vocation?

For example, if I have a Gladiator and put in 4 skill points towards Guts, I'll have HP + 10. If I change my vocation to a Paladin, will that HP + 10 carry over?

I've tried doing it with other vocations (i.e. getting agility +10 with the martial artist) and I couldn't tell. Just wondering if i'm wasting my time leveling up all of these vocations....

baratron answered:

The stat boosts DEFINITELY carry over :) I noted my Mage's HP before switching to Gladiator and getting the HP+10 boost, then switched him back to Mage. He had 85 HP instead of the 75 he'd had before.
0 0

Answers

PrinceNimzar answered:

Everything you do with skill points is shared between Vocations. This includes weapon skills, but if you change to a vocation that cannot use a weapon you have skill points in (e.g. Switching to Monk your Sword Skill points will still be there but you can't use swords and therefore can't use sword skills or benefit from the +10 attack with swords) you don't gain any benefit from that (unless you've maxed out the skill to get the omnivocational trait).
1 0

Do the perks from one vocation stay? Answered kokanagy
Does a specific character have to beat vocation quest? Answered SeaMoon2902
Restarting your vocation? Open Xxfirebird95xX
Vocation for solo??? Open Lechnerd077
How do you get the Vocation medals? Answered rh3ia