Question from yellow_blaze

Vocation Scrolls Action Replay Codes?

First of all, do not post "you shouldn't have *etc*" I am already kicking myself enough as it is.

Okay so I used a x99 item action replay code, and it said hit "select to activate" but I didn't hit select because it made my game slow, saved and quit instead. Well it turns out it replaced my entire inventory with the x99 items and I lost my vocation scrolls.

Does anyone have a vocation scroll action replay code? I just want my scrolls back!

Oh and also, don't say "it serves you right". Go take that crap somewhere else, thank you. :)

Actually I did find a code *after two hours of searching*, but haven't seen any of that experience issues that was mentioned...hopefully it doesn't make my game crash. >_> I really don't want to have to go through all those quests again.

Pokegirl- I think the scrolls are unable to be given, when I was doing the code for the vocation scrolls it said I couldn't discard them, so I believe you can't give them away either *same with the mini medal*

Thank you for your responses. :)

From: 6juhziz9 4 years ago

Im sorry, but you cant get them through action replay... Srry pal.
Vocation scroll code messes up the enemy exp gain Example: You gained 23E+61 experience points.
And after that the game crashes. So i think you will have to start a new game or google till you find a code.

Well...hmm...can you give the vocation scrolls to other people? If you can do that, and have a friend with the scrolls, you can always pull the item duplication through ad-hoc stuff with them.