How do I beat the REAL Levathian?

1. I sumoned the real levathian and when im gonna figth it i lose in less than 10 turns! can someone help me on how to beat it?

User Info: carlxx3

carlxx3 - 6 years ago

1. Multiheal and the Mage spell Blunt really helped me. Use Gritty Ditty or Oomph or some other attack-power-booster on your fighters, and have them use Falcon Slash, Multithrust, or some other high-damage skill.

Also, don't forget that you can change equipment during battle (Misc -> Equip, or something like that) in the first menu of each round.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Grind experience for higher levels. Get better gear. Change classes to learn more skills (Multiheal on Priest or Sage is a good recommendation). Ultimately just keep trying until you get it right.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Grind you guys to a level between 40 - 50 or higher then equip them with a weps with good def and atk prefably like a silver shiel and a uber falcon blade. Get someone to use oomph on someone that gonna use falcon slash get some to charge tension use some to heal and that should be it that how I beat the real leviathan

User Info: AlphaBlaze12

AlphaBlaze12 - 6 years ago 0 0