Vocation Question (about skill points)?

1. Ok, i have a level 55 minstrel. My friend bought the game and I would really like to kinda start over with him (at level 1). Can I choose minstrel again and still have my points in the skills?

User Info: evc2008

evc2008 - 6 years ago

1. There isn't any way to go from a level 55 Minstrel to a level 1 Minstrel and keep your skill points.

You have two options. One is to choose another vocation to start at level 1. Then you'll keep your skill points intact, but you'll be level 1 in another class.

The other is to get your level up to 99 and then revocate, which lets you start over at level 1 Minstrel with skill points intact. But that would mean some very rapid levelling to get up to level 99, which would probably lose the whole fun of trying to compete against your friend for levels - right?

If that is what you're trying to do, be aware that different vocations level up at different experience rates.
    Martial Artist, Thief and Warrior are the lowest (base vocation).
    Minstrel and Priest need 5% more EXP.
    Armamentalist, Gladiator, Mage and Ranger need 10% more EXP.
    Luminary, Paladin and Sage need 20% more.

User Info: baratron

baratron (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0