Question from Vicki_M

Is there a list of unique items?

Before I go absolutely crazy with the alchemy stuff, I'd like to know what items in the game are one-of-a-kind. If I'm only ever going to have one of this particular item, I might not want to give it up to make something else. Thanks for your help!

baratron answered:

As far as I can tell from the FAQs here, the Slick Slacks that you get from the Martial Artist quest are unique - but they're also not used in alchemy.

Ultramarine Mittens, Silver Platters and Sorceror's Stones are NOT unique (you can get them in Grotto chests), but you only get one in the game easily. So you should think carefully about whether you want to make the items that use them. You *do* get a second Utility Belt, so don't waste the one you make in alchemy until you have the second one.

The Unhappy Hat is almost unique (you can get it in a high-level Grotto chest), but you can safely use the one you get in the game as it makes a better item.

As far as I can tell, the Rusty items are unique - they don't appear to be dropped by anything in the Bestiary, or mentioned as Grotto box items. These are Rusty Shield, Rusty Helmet, Rusty Armour and Rusty Gauntlets. However, alchemising them makes a better item in all cases.
0 0

Answers

Sephiroth0327 answered:

All items/equipment which can be used in the Krak Pot can somehow be obtained via another method in the game, IIRC.
0 0

dunno001 answered:

There are very few; while I don't have an exact list, all of the items that are actually unique can that get used are made into better items, such as the dragon robe at 80 mini medals being an ingredient in the xenlon robe.
1 0