Question from DBCDude01

How do I beat the evolved Corvus?

My team consists of Jarah (Pa-41), Julia (Gl-41), Andrea (Ra-41), and Delilah (Ar-41). I've come up with strategies to defeat Corvus, but nothing's working.
What are the best weapons and armour to defeat Corvus?

TGSnowwy asked for clarification::

Have you tried reading the other Questions/Answers about this exact same issue? There's at least six Q/A in the Answered Questions section, and no doubt more in the Open Questions section. Plus, just about any advice for King Godwyn would also work. The main difference is defending after Corvus heals and laughs.

Pokegirl answered:

Use a Falcon Blade and Falcon Slash, with the Armamentalists Life Fource in effect. I had Gigasteel Armor, but I think you can get Mirror Armor by that point.
2 0

Answers

LibroAmigo answered:

If you have the book that lets you use gigagash use it. It takes up 30MP but I found it quite effective. If you don't have it, go to the church in Swinedimples. There should be a guy on the left. If you've completed his sword skill 30 quest and you have 100 sword skill, complete the quest.
Hope this helps!
1 0

How to beat corvus? Open soulsilver132
How do I beat Corvus #2??! Answered Trigger_Monkey
How do I beat (Corvus)???? Answered LongVagebond
How do I beat Corvus? Answered little_Assassin
Would I be able to beat Corvus? Open xKnilx