Has my sister broke her game?

1. Ok, what has happened is several things.
    She is trying to kill corvus, loads up a cheat. Fails. Zoom and chimeara wings... fail. She is now stuck on an island, no boat, no means of getting out.
    Fixable?

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago
    She randomly is in upover now, but still zoom fails.
    Shes pretty distraught.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago

1. My guess is that this playthrough is done for. There are some checks that the game does do itself as an anti-piracy measure; I'd guess that the AR screwed this up, and now has locked out things. (The only one I'm familiar with is at the very beginning, where some pirated games won't dock at the very first town.) Best thing I can say is to start the game over, and play the game WITHOUT any cheat devices. It'll be a much more rewarding experience, also.

User Info: dunno001

dunno001 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I don't know the absolute answer since I don't use AR anymore. Try playing without AR in. Also, if there are enemies on the island, have your characters purposefully die. You should go to a church if this happens. If your characters are at too high of a level to die...I guess you are pretty much out of luck. You could restart the entire game.

User Info: jeronimo777

jeronimo777 - 6 years ago 0 0