Question from rmhill

How do I beat (Lethal Armor)?

I am level 34 warrior without spells.

WildWesley answered:

You do NOT have to take on the Gortress solo!!!!
Leave the Gortress, use Zoom, and come back with your whole party!
The lethal armor is a little tougher than wild ones, but shouldn't be a problem for 4 people.
2 0

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Don't listen to wild Wesley, if you want to go through the whole game solo then do it!

What I suggest is get a lot of superior medicines, either that or go paladin so you can heal yourself

Also the mirror armor will help a lot
2 1

Tomthechickenma answered:

Leave the gorteress and go get yer friends you are not alone dont give up the fight now go out there and give that lethal armour a whopping!
0 0

ValkyrieCain answered:

It depends. You going solo, duo, trio, bleh?
Solo is pretty tough, I've never tried it. I'm scared to.
Anyways...

Get the vocation Paladin to heal yourself when needed, improve your amour if necessary, and stock up on meds.
Tips: The Paladin master is in Gleeba at the top where you jump into the water.
0 0

Amon_Avenestra answered:

You could beef up your magic water supply and go ballistic with falcon slash and gigaslash
0 0

Amon_Avenestra answered:

Going solo is very tough. If you are going to survive the Lethal Armour and beyond I would suggest getting your quest skills up for warrior, sword, shield.....etc. I'm dabbling in Gladiator myself and those manuals make a difference. For instance, 'Secrets of the Shield' (it's the manual you get for maxing out your shield skill and doing quest 88 at Swinedimples Academy) helps against critical hits while Back Atcha sends attacks back at the enemy. Combine that with the Uber falcon sword and falcon slash, or Uber miracle sword and miracle slash and you're in business. Since you are a warrior I would suggest to get your level up to 40 and go see Kevo at Wormwood Creek and accept his request. The Warrior's Workbook that he gives you after you complete the quest allows you to counterattack. Last but not least I would check out DQVC at Stornway. I lucked out and got my metal slime gear from there. You can find great items there. Happy Hunting!!
0 0