Question from bludsyn

How do I solve quest #82 - To Shell and Back?

I'm having trouble completing it. Does it matter where I kill the slimes? Do i need a certain Hammer? I wear the tortoiseshell armor and nothing else and deliver the final blow but nothing.

zeldamasterds00 answered:

All you have to do is wear the tortise shell armor and use bagsy last to deliver the final blow.
As for location, it does not matter. (I did it in the area above angel falls)
What hammer you are using does not matter either. (I used the giant's hammer)

And if you still cant get it, a helpful way to do it is to have 100 tention and use bagsy last, and if it hits, it will hit for 6 of 8 hit points from the slime. If you have the 'martial artist's manual' from quest 98, enter a random fight and build your tention to 100, then start the fight with the slime, with your other characters attacking, build the tention back to 100, then use bagsy last and you should kill it.
0 0

Answers

Pokegirl answered:

Are you certain you're wearing the right armor? The right armor makes you look like you're wearing a giant turtle shell on your back. And I think you have to kill them in the Bowhole.
0 0

24854m answered:

You need to use bagsy last to kill it too.
0 0

To Shell And Back (82), no kidding? Answered Chimeramanexe
How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
Help: Quest 69 (You Scratch My Back...)? Answered Kairose
How do I solve #070 Look back in Anger? Answered DavarGrey
How do I solve (Quest #17)? Answered dragonsakura22