Question from Chimeramanexe

Eggclesiastics Trouble?

I've got quest #93 where you need to "defend yourself from attack thirty times." I've had my whole party defend for multiple rounds, and never run from battle, but it keeps saying my count is 0. Could someone explain exactly what I'm supposed to be doing?

baratron answered:

As CurtisM55 and Luiman04 said, anyone can Defend, but it only works in battles immediately outside of Wormwood Creek.
1 0

Answers

CurtisM55 answered:

I had this problem too. You have to fight monsters just outside of wormwood creek for the defended attacks to count.
2 0

Sulley3 answered:

If this is the priest quest, only the priest must defend, and actually get hit in order to defend against the attack. Try putting the priest in the front row and everyone else in the back. You can attack with the others if you need to.
0 1

Luiman04 answered:

You can defend with all of your characters and they'll count but you have to defend from attacks just ousted of Wormwood Creek and only there it won't work if done in any other area.
2 0

Trouble accessing southern part of eastern wormwood? Answered themanofyes
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Unanswered GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465