Question from OpticNeo

Edrick Armor?

Is the entire set out yet? I've seen some people with it and If it is where do I get it

OpticNeo provided additional details:

I already got the helm,shield,sword, and shouldn't there be a leg part too?

VulpesMundi answered:

As of this post, you can acquire the Erdrick's sword, shield, and helm. You need to find the Rusty equipment and alchemise each individual piece with 9 Glass Frit and 1 Orichalcum to turn them into the real Erdrick's items.

The Rusty Sword is found in the Realm of the Mighty (the final dungeon of the main story). Make sure you find it before fighting the final boss, or you may miss it.

The Rusty Shield is a reward from quest #49, which is available in the post-game.

The Rusty Helm... unfortunately I can't remember where I got it. I want to say it was in a red treasure chest in the Tower of Nod (post-game only), but I'm not sure. It's definitely accessible only in the post-game, though. If it's not there, try taking the Starflight Express (you'll need to do a quest after finishing the main story to get it back) around to all the areas you couldn't access in the main story.

The Rusty Armor is a reward from quest #177, which will presumably be available for download on January 28, 2011.
0 0