Question about revocation?

1. What exactly are the benifits of revocating other than getting more skill points because i dont see the point in it can somebody help me out here?

User Info: firestarter16

firestarter16 - 6 years ago

1. Yes, that is true, one benefit is getting more skill points. However, revocationing can also benefit by learning new skills, to use if available. Those extra skills may greatly benefit you, whether it be guarding from a boss, or a skill reflecting magic,
    You may also want to change job completely, like in case you don`t like your job at all. It`s all up to you.
    I do it for free/extra skill points, skills, as well as boredom!

User Info: QuackOutLoud

QuackOutLoud - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well i have over 160 extra skill points and some how im only leval 33 and my other minstrel is level 63 and i already have more mp than it is thatt one of the benafits?

User Info: firestarter16

firestarter16 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I've heard that you can get a medal for the class you just revocated from. So if you revocate your thief, you can get an "Honor Among Thieves" badge, or if a warrior, you'll get an "Order of Chivalry", and so forth. I think that you can only get a badge once, though, and if you revocate again you can get a map. I may be mistaken, though.

User Info: Spiderkid4

Spiderkid4 - 2 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Revocation? Answered
?Revocation help. Answered
Are there Revocation Limits? Answered
Revocation Switch-Up? Answered
Revocation Medals? Answered