Question from Gamernut35

Respawn time?

Is the respawn time for blue chests and field items in game time or real life time and how long is it till the blue chests close/items come back on the map?

VulpesMundi answered:

Blue chests reset whenever you end the game (choose not to continue at a church after saving or shut the power off). Quicksave does not apply here and will not reset blue chests as it saves the game in progress.

Item spawns on the world map and in the basement of the Quester's Rest are based on in-game play time. It has not been completely verified, as far as I know, but the more you accomplish during play time the faster they seem to respawn (though that just may be relative to the 'time flies' theorum). Still, I recommend that you progress the main story, complete quests, and go through grottoes if you want to find them more often.
1 0

Answers

Pokegirl answered:

Yes, and also keep in mind Blue Chests in grottos are reset whenever you close the grotto map.
0 0

Item respawn times? Answered BrianD0713
How do I beat Corvus the second time? Open cheesepuff121
I need help beating Corvus (Last time) Please Help!? Answered kelvinsoberalor
Can you equip a bow and a shield at the same time? Answered dungbootle
Can I equip two fans at the same time? Answered xXVanilleXx