Quarentomb Basement?

1. I keep seeing the ghost whenever I enter the quarentomb basement. what is his story? I live in an area that is blind to Wireless internet and so I can not access the DLC option to access the quests to find out. it is a question that has been bothering me for a while I would really like to know.

User Info: WightKnigjht

WightKnigjht - 6 years ago

1. He is King Godfrey (father of King Godwyn)...
    It is a DLC quest...

User Info: pitiex

pitiex - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You'll find out his story with a DLC so yea you'll keep seeing him until you get the quest

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm a little confused by your claim that your AREA is blind to wireless internet - you do know wifi is usually something that you create in your own home by buying a wireless router? There exist various DS dongles that allow you to connect to the DLC using the broadband connection of a computer. The official Nintendo DS wifi dongle has been discontinued for mysterious reasons, but various third party ones still exist and are available in video game shops and Amazon/eBay.

Of course, if what you mean is that your area doesn't have BROADBAND internet, I understand.

User Info: baratron

baratron (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1