How do I defeat King godwyns second form?

1. Minstrel lv. 44
    Priest lv.39
    Warrior lv. 41
    M.A. lv. 42

User Info: xcheekymonkey7x

xcheekymonkey7x - 6 years ago

1. Pro tip: Egg on and Psych up are very useful. Use them on your M.A. and left him use Flailing nails/Hardclaw.

User Info: Janthran

Janthran - 5 years ago 0 0

1. In this fight try focusing mostly on healing. Use your priest and minstrel mostly to heal, and try getting the meditate ability for your MA it heals around 80.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. How can you get the meditate ability ?

User Info: xcheekymonkey7x

xcheekymonkey7x - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Your team's better than mine but I beat King Godwyn on my 7th try! He was quite hard but oddly I was off school tomorrow and beat him! Also, I used a mage instead of a martial artist so you could try that.

User Info: LibroAmigo

LibroAmigo - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Great team just get your priest level 40-41 just go and fight luiquid metal slimes until those levels other than that what weapons do your people use

User Info: gamernerd51

gamernerd51 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I suggest Having a Priest or Minstrel in your Party purely for healing purposes, if you have not got one go to The Stornway Inn and Create One, or AllTrades Abbey and change one of your peoples vocation, to level Him/her Up fast go to the Cave out side of BloomingDale and Fight Metal Slime's, they give you 999XP each time you kill them, however they are prone to running Away.

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting, for More info go to
    www.TacticalGaming.net/hq
    Make sure to put the referral Name as xxXS8333Xxx for a better chance of getting in

-TG_xxXSB333Xxx

User Info: TG_xxXSB333Xxx

TG_xxXSB333Xxx - 1 year ago 0 0