Question from xcheekymonkey7x

How do I defeat King godwyns second form?

Minstrel lv. 44
Priest lv.39
Warrior lv. 41
M.A. lv. 42

Luiman04 answered:

In this fight try focusing mostly on healing. Use your priest and minstrel mostly to heal, and try getting the meditate ability for your MA it heals around 80.
0 0

xcheekymonkey7x answered:

How can you get the meditate ability ?
0 0

LibroAmigo answered:

Your team's better than mine but I beat King Godwyn on my 7th try! He was quite hard but oddly I was off school tomorrow and beat him! Also, I used a mage instead of a martial artist so you could try that.
0 0

Janthran answered:

Pro tip: Egg on and Psych up are very useful. Use them on your M.A. and left him use Flailing nails/Hardclaw.
0 0

gamernerd51 answered:

Great team just get your priest level 40-41 just go and fight luiquid metal slimes until those levels other than that what weapons do your people use
0 0

TG_xxXSB333Xxx answered:

I suggest Having a Priest or Minstrel in your Party purely for healing purposes, if you have not got one go to The Stornway Inn and Create One, or AllTrades Abbey and change one of your peoples vocation, to level Him/her Up fast go to the Cave out side of BloomingDale and Fight Metal Slime's, they give you 999XP each time you kill them, however they are prone to running Away.

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting, for More info go to
Make sure to put the referral Name as xxXS8333Xxx for a better chance of getting in

0 0