Question from Saphirah

Xenlon robe or Emperess?

I have both, what is better?

From: baratron 4 years ago

Better for whom?

Empress's Robe boosts Defence by 38, Magical Might by 30 and Magical Mending by 30. It can be worn by female characters in the Priest, Mage, Minstrel, Armamentalist and Sage classes.

Xenlon Robe boosts Defence by 45 and Magical Might by 42, and "muffles magical attacks". It can be worn by either gender in the Priest, Mage, Martial Artist, Minstrel, Armamentalist, Ranger and Sage classes.

If you have a male character, a Martial Artist, or a Ranger then the Xenlon Robe is the only option. If you have a female character, then I'd recommend the Empress's Robe for anyone who needs to boost Magical Mending. Most likely a Sage, Minstrel or Ranger.

both are good. i guess it comes down to what you prefer. if i had to pick i'd choose Xenlon because of the higher defense.