Question from 99shadow99

Archer or Paladin For Solo?

Title says it all,I wanna solo the game so..What class is the best for it?(I know i start as minstrel,but i mean when both classes are availaible)

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Paladin is better since it does better on it's own, and it's got the highest defense of any class, and the archer relies on another classes. BUT I suggest maxing both of their class only skills. It will actualy benefit you in the future.
0 0

rh3ia answered:

My main Hero is a Paladin and she is pretty weak at attacking.I would advise Marshal artist because my one is the best at attacking and she has the most HP.But I would also advise Gladiator because they have high HP and amazing attacks.(Paralax, for instance,) and both of them can Equip very good Equipment.
0 0

Amon_Avenestra answered:

You'll find that at certain parts of the game you'll find it easier to be a certain vocation. I'm using a gladiator but I have thief skills, warrior skills, shield skills, etc. If you're going the warrior path I would suggest as rh3ia above said and mix the paladin with gladiator. Since you're a minstrel I would get those whipping skills up to help with those enemy group fights. Have fun with it!!
0 0

epb45 answered:

The best class 4 solo run is meant to be minstrel. cos you start off with it, and basicly is an all rounder.
0 0

solid_soilder answered:

I think u should do a ranger because they are the most ballanced class in the game attack good deffence good it is the perfect class with great healing spells and spells that stop u from being noticed by monsters so i think it is the perfect choice for solo player for u can heal ur self with out the need of a preist BUT they have a small variety of armor
0 0

What is the best weapon for a paladin? Answered sickle43
How do I do the lvl 40 paladin quest? Answered squirtle1982
What is better a paladin or a gladiator? Open kenzzo13
What are the paladin gloves? Open cheesepuff121
Best equipment for a paladin? Answered NudeyLemming