Archer or Paladin For Solo?

1. Title says it all,I wanna solo the game so..What class is the best for it?(I know i start as minstrel,but i mean when both classes are availaible)

User Info: 99shadow99

99shadow99 - 6 years ago

1. My main Hero is a Paladin and she is pretty weak at attacking.I would advise Marshal artist because my one is the best at attacking and she has the most HP.But I would also advise Gladiator because they have high HP and amazing attacks.(Paralax, for instance,) and both of them can Equip very good Equipment.

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Paladin is better since it does better on it's own, and it's got the highest defense of any class, and the archer relies on another classes. BUT I suggest maxing both of their class only skills. It will actualy benefit you in the future.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You'll find that at certain parts of the game you'll find it easier to be a certain vocation. I'm using a gladiator but I have thief skills, warrior skills, shield skills, etc. If you're going the warrior path I would suggest as rh3ia above said and mix the paladin with gladiator. Since you're a minstrel I would get those whipping skills up to help with those enemy group fights. Have fun with it!!

User Info: Amon_Avenestra

Amon_Avenestra - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The best class 4 solo run is meant to be minstrel. cos you start off with it, and basicly is an all rounder.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I think u should do a ranger because they are the most ballanced class in the game attack good deffence good it is the perfect class with great healing spells and spells that stop u from being noticed by monsters so i think it is the perfect choice for solo player for u can heal ur self with out the need of a preist BUT they have a small variety of armor

User Info: solid_soilder

solid_soilder - 4 years ago 0 0