Question from 99shadow99

Archer or Paladin For Solo?

Title says it all,I wanna solo the game so..What class is the best for it?(I know i start as minstrel,but i mean when both classes are availaible)

Paladin is better since it does better on it's own, and it's got the highest defense of any class, and the archer relies on another classes. BUT I suggest maxing both of their class only skills. It will actualy benefit you in the future.

My main Hero is a Paladin and she is pretty weak at attacking.I would advise Marshal artist because my one is the best at attacking and she has the most HP.But I would also advise Gladiator because they have high HP and amazing attacks.(Paralax, for instance,) and both of them can Equip very good Equipment.

You'll find that at certain parts of the game you'll find it easier to be a certain vocation. I'm using a gladiator but I have thief skills, warrior skills, shield skills, etc. If you're going the warrior path I would suggest as rh3ia above said and mix the paladin with gladiator. Since you're a minstrel I would get those whipping skills up to help with those enemy group fights. Have fun with it!!

The best class 4 solo run is meant to be minstrel. cos you start off with it, and basicly is an all rounder.

I think u should do a ranger because they are the most ballanced class in the game attack good deffence good it is the perfect class with great healing spells and spells that stop u from being noticed by monsters so i think it is the perfect choice for solo player for u can heal ur self with out the need of a preist BUT they have a small variety of armor