Question from firestarter16

Is baramos a legacy boss?

Is baramos a legacy boss and what is the point of giving him my exp. because that makes it harder for me to beat him if i dont give him the exp will he still give me treaure chests?

From: pitiex 4 years ago

the point is: if you give baramos your exp, baramos will give more exp the next time you defeat it. Max level for each legacy boss is 99. Also, higher level means higher chance for obtaining silver orb (on Baramos case).
At level 1, chance for acquiring silver orb is 5%
At level 99, the chance become around 15%

Yes, Baramos is the very first Legacy Boss. The point of giving him, or any other Legacy Boss, the experience of the battle is to get access to different items, including the maps of other Legacy Bosses. The Legacy Bosses all drop pieces of costume equipment so you can cosplay as the heroes of the other games in the series, but they have to be certain levels to drop certain pieces.