Hammer or Spear ?

1. I've already got 100 skill points for my Gladiators on the things that give me more health and deftness ( vitre ) etc.
    Also got 100 sp on sword and axe.
    So what should i go for next Hammer or Spear?

User Info: Dpg96

Dpg96 - 6 years ago

1. Since you have already mastered Swords and Axes, I would suggest going for the Hammer first just because you will find more powerful Hammers compared to random Spears found in Grottoes. For example, compare Hela's Hammer at 132 ATK to the Metal Slime Spear at 115 ATK. When both are fully upgraded to the Warlord's Hammer (140) and the Metal King Spear (136), the Hammer is still the stronger weapon offensive wise. The choice is still up to you however.

User Info: KdanZero

KdanZero - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Does it matter? Not being mean but if you're gonna get both then the order doesn't really matter.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. It really depends on what your goin' for.
    Spears:
    Good side:Great for killing metal monsters, very decent strength, multithrust
    Bad side: You can easilly get wiped out if thunder thrust keeps missing and some skills are pointless
    Hammers:
    Good side:Great damage and great skills
    Bad side:The hammer dosen't really stand out too much, in the long run it's just a weaker sword

User Info: ss14hero

ss14hero - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Personally I like spears. Never really use the hammers, but spears can be used for critical hit skills like pressure pointer and thunder thrust, that are useful for metal slime hunting. It's just a matter of personal preference.

User Info: jbl8199

jbl8199 - 5 years ago 0 0