Whats the town of the 7 fyggs?

1. I have 6 fyggs but can't seem to find a new town to get a fyygg at and can't remember if I missed one so just wanted to know which towns you get the 7 fyggs from?

User Info: brady567

brady567 - 6 years ago
    Towns i mean lol

User Info: brady567

brady567 - 6 years ago
    leisiurboy08, you should have made a new question rather than try to find your answer here.

Regardless, after you get the ship in Bloomingdale, you can sail North-by-Northeast from the port to get to Gleeba. It is a big desert island with two smaller islands on either side of it. To land your ship there, just "ram" into the land and you will exit the ship.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James - 5 years ago

1. Town 1: Alltrades Abbey
    2: Porth Llaffan
    3: Bloomingdale
    4: Zere Rocks
    5. Gleeba
    6. Batsureg
    7. Swinedimples Academy

Most of the people miss Zere Rocks. Zere Rocks is located in the Heights of Loneliness. You can get there by either Dourbridge or Bloomingdale. I ranked those by how I got them and the regular rank. Swinedimples obviously being the hardest, and Alltrade Abbey being the easiest.
    You can get all the fyggs in any order you like, just as long as you get all 7. Without them, you can't progress the story.

User Info: ValkyrieCain

ValkyrieCain - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well,you can do them in different orders,so not sure what town you mean..the towns i remember where i got my lasts fyggs are gleeba, batsureg and swinedimples acedemy.

User Info: 99shadow99

99shadow99 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The town that most people seem to miss (myself included) is Zere Rocks in the Heights of Loneliness. It's in between Dourbridge and Bloomingdale.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The 7 towns are
    1. Alltrades Abbey
    2. Porth Llaffan
    3. Bloomingdale
    4. Zere Rocks
    5. Gleeba
    6. Batesburg
    7. Swindimples Academy

User Info: dragonsakura22

dragonsakura22 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Where is Gleeba?

User Info: leisiurboy08

leisiurboy08 - 5 years ago 0 0