Where to train?

1. SO i need help to train my lvl 25 gladiator.Yes i did finish the game and i also have a party of lvl 62 martial artist lvl 64 warrior and lvl 62 priest.The thing is that gladiator takes forever to train.

User Info: DragonQuest1001

DragonQuest1001 - 6 years ago
    also Liquid metal slimes almost never spawn
    at slime hill for me

User Info: DragonQuest1001

DragonQuest1001 - 6 years ago

1. Personally I train in the Bowhole. This Video is basically what I do: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HvPRslr80

go to floor 4 of Bowhole, up the stairs to B3 then stand in the corner and wait, monsters will spawn and walk off to the right then another will spawn. Eventually a LMS will spawn. The purple guys (Sorry forgot the name) will charge at you if they see you movng, but because of the corner they will hit a wall before getting to you when you see the LMS spawn. As the LMS is still spawning when you encounter it, it is not going to be able to react to you charging it, so will not run away. Kill with Hatchet Man or Thunder Thrust for best results.

User Info: Heart_of_lion

Heart_of_lion - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The spot Heart_of_lion uses is good at first, but you'll eventually nee to train elsewhere. The most common post-game training spot would be Slime Hill (only accessible with the Starflight Express and is locate above Angel Fall). As the name suggests, this area consists only of the slime family up until LMS. More often than not you will encounter MS an MM in the same group. However, there are instances where you will encounter up to 4 LMS in a group. Thats when you have to kill them as quickly as possible as 2 or 3 will likely run away before you get a hit in. I recommend using Heart_of_lion's suggestion of using Thunder Thrust and Hatchet man.

Good Luck!

User Info: BlackWind22

BlackWind22 - 5 years ago 0 0