Best items for Warrior?

1. Just want to know.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago
    Oh and I am using a spear.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago
    And yet again which is better im at the guy who changes yoor class should I get Warrior or Priest?

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago

1. Weapon: Red hot Poker
    Shield (if learnt): Soul Sucker
    Helmet: Heavenly Helm
    Armor: Legendary Armor
    Gauntlet: Sol Invictus Gauntlets
    Leggings: Infinity Trousers
    Boots: Boots of Beatitude (Sentient Sandals for evading)

User Info: Depotato

Depotato - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well, there are two things hat you are asking: What is the stuff that is best in stats for a warrior, or the armour that they are shown with. For a warrior, I'd say the best in stats would be mirror armour, wich is purchased in Upover, the Dragon Warrior trousers, wich you are given as a gift, Dragon Warrior boots, another gift, the Mithril helm, wich is purchased in Upover, and the battlers bracers, also in Upover. The armor it is shown with is the warrior armor, wich is a gift from a quest, the warrior's trousers, wich you buy in Bloomingdale, warrior's boots, also in Bloomingdale, the warriors gloves, I forget where you get those :[ the warrior's helm, ALSO in Bloomingdale, and the warriors sword, wich you alchemise.

P.S. You should get a preist.

User Info: crone_nick

crone_nick - 6 years ago 1 0