How do I get past WORMWOOD CREEK?

1. I've got 6 Fyggs.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago
    I've got, Gleeba, Trades, Port Laughy, Bloomgindale, Batsureg, and Swinedimples Academy.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago
    Thx I already did it but thx for the help Lui.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago

1. Ok then you need zere rock one. First zoom to dourbridge, the exit east. From there head to the next area and follow the river south. Then go around to it's eastern bank and head north from there. You'll reach a cabin, continue north and you'll come across a cave. Enter then head towards the top of the mountain. At the top of the mountain you'll find zere rocks. Enter the house far east(you have to go around the tree in the center). There will be a slime on there, talk to him then walk out for a boss fight. He'll give you the figg.(don't enter the house if you're not prepared for the fight, as soon as you exit the boss fight begins) then after you have all seven figgs head to the blue tree west of Alltrades. Then just continue from there.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You need 7 figgs, which towns have you gotten the figgs from?

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0